Exhibit & Sponsorship Information
|8x 10 Booth Space (Members)*||$1,000.00 / $1500.00|
|8x10 Booth Space (Non-Members)*||$1,300.00 / $1800.00|
|Additional Booth Personnel*||$99.00|
|Event Sponsorship||$2500 (includes 8x10 booth) & Logo Display + 2 Full Registrations|
|Logo Only Sponsorship||$500 (includes 1 Full Registration)|
What's included with your Booth?
1. Exhibitor Set Up & Hours: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 between the hours of 9:00am - 11:30am (only Exhibitor personnel will have access to the hall during the set up hours. Doors to the public do not open until 12:45pm for Lunch in the exhibit Hall. Exhibit Hall Open: 12:45pm-2:00pm & 4:30pm-6:30pm
2. Exhibitor Breakdown: Tuesday, October 29, 2019 between the hours of 6:30pm - 8:30pm (est)
3. Exhibit Hall is carpeted and will be piped and drape (green & white)
4. Exhibitor Show Kit coming soon.
5. Exhibitor Show Service Provider: Steve Ewald, Nationwide Tradeshow Services, A Great Lakes Events Company, 214 MacArthur Avenue, Unit B, New Windsor, New York 12553 P: (845) 561-0832 / (F) 845-561-6137 / Email: email@example.com
6. Exhibit Booths are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Your booth number and branded passes will be sent electronically on or before October 1st.
7. Show Contact: Edie Tella, NYAMB Management Office, 501 E. Boston Post Rd., Suite 6, Mamaroneck NY 10543. Please submit inquiries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We do NOT accept signature required mail.
8. Show Location: Melville Marriott, 1350 Walt Whitman Rd., Melville NY 11747 DO NOT ship to venue as your shipment WILL BE RETURNED. Must use Nationwide Tradeshow Services (see option 5 above)
*Ticket includes 8x10 Booth space, all meals, all sessions except access to broker/lender roundtable breakfast, opening night kick off awards reception and exhibit hall reception.
All Sales are final. No refunds or credits due to cancellations. Registration swap must be substituted in writing 10 business days prior to the event. Send request to change name of registrant to email@example.com.
E-confirmation will be sent to the email used at the time of registration. Please retain a copy as your official receipt of payment/registration.
Your Name Badge is your official ticket to access the conference. You MUST pick up your badge at the onsite registration desk located on the 2nd floor above the atrium at hotel.
QUESTIONS: send email to Edie Tella, show coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Cancellation Policy CLICK HERE
Exhibitor Agreement Click Here