Meet more active mortgage brokers;
Discuss your products and services face-to-face with the decision makers;
Meet targeted and captive audience;
Network with industry peers and build on relationships with existing clients;
Gain the competitive edge over your competitors;
An affordable source of advertising to grow business;
Complimentary Exhibitor Passes for your clients. Invite your best clients to visit you in the Exhibit Hall for Dinner with branded exhibitor passes.
$500 off Exhibit Booth Space Rentals …..During Early-Bird Registration through August 31st
|Types of Registrations||Early-Bird (8/15/18-9/12/18)||Pre-Registration (9/13/18-9/30/18)|
|Members Booth Space||$900.00||$1,400.00|
|Non-Member Booth Space||$1,300.00||$1,800.00|
|Additional Attendees (pp)||$75.00||$75.00|
1. Exhibitor Set Up: Thursday, October 11, 2018 between the hours of 9:00am-Noon (est)
2. Exhibitor Breakdown: Thursday, October 11, 2018 between the hours of 7:30pm-9:00pm (est)
3. Exhibit Hall is carpeted and will be piped and drape (red & white)
4. Exhibitor show kit Click Here
5. Exhibitor Show Service Provider: Steve Ewald, Nationwide Tradeshow Services, A Great Lakes Events Company, 214 MacArthur Avenue, Unit B, New Windsor, New York 12553 P: (845) 561-0832 / (F) 845-561-6137 / Email: email@example.com
6. Exhibit Booths are assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. Your booth number and branded passes will be sent electronically 3 weeks prior to the show date.
7. Show Contact: Edie Tella, NYAMB Management Office, 501 E. Boston Post Rd., Suite 6, Mamaroneck NY 10543. Please submit inquiries via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org We do NOT accept signature required mail.
8. Show Location: Long Island Marriott, 101 James Doolittle Blvd, Uniondale, NY 11553 . DO NOT ship to venue as your shipment WILL BE RETURNED. Must use Nationwide Tradeshow Services (see option 5)
2. Security is Not Provided. The NYAMB, its employees, volunteers, and agents and venue shall NOT be responsible for any accident, claims, theft, or charges made by an Exhibitor or a third party in performances of this agreement. Exhibitor agrees that the NYAMB may use exhibitor’s name, photos & logo in marketing for this and future events both in writing and the internet. This agreement is subject to the rules and regulations of the NYAMB and the event venue. Exhibitor may not assign, sublet, or share any part of a booth without the written consent of the NYAMB. No Exhibitor is permitted to promote any event that is in a direct competition with the works of the Association. No Exhibitor is permitted to host any company event during the evening prior to the Convention or during the day or directly following NYAMB’s Convention at the Long Island Marriott or within a 15 mile radius. Any exhibitor wishing to host a private hospitality or company event must seek prior written approval from the NYAMB and may be subject to additional "hospitality" fees. REQUESTS FOR SUCH AN EVENT MUST BE SENT TO NYAMB VIA EMAIL to email@example.com AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO THE DATE OF THE EVENT.
Cancellation & No-Show Event Policy: There are no refunds or credits issued due to cancellation or no shows. All sales are final. No exceptions.
Insurance Liability Certificate
Exhibitor assumes responsibility and liability for all claims of any type relating to or arising from its booth or Exhibitors operation thereof or materials displayed or distributed thereat, and for all damage, loss, theft, and injury to property and persons relating to or arising from the erection, movement, content, or operation of Exhibitor’s exhibit, and hereby agrees to indemnify the NYAMB for any loss or liability insurance with respect to same. In addition, Exhibitor agrees to carry liability insurance with respect to foregoing, with minimum coverage of $1,000,000 combined single limit (bodily injury and property damage/loss) issued to a carrier acceptable to the NYAMB. Exhibitor agrees that the New York Association of Mortgage Brokers (NYAMB) 501 E. Boston Post Rd., Suite 6, Mamaroneck, NY shall be shown as an additional insured with respect to said policy, and agrees to deliver to the NYAMB an original policy or certificate of Insurance no later than October 1, 2018. If exhibitor fails to provide a copy to the NYAMB it does not release the exhibitor from his responsibility to carry this insurance.