When you become a member of NYAMB you are taking the first step in partnership with your state trade association who provides its members with representation, education & communication. Membership with NYAMB provides membership to Mortgage Brokers, Mortgage Loan Originators, Bankers, Attorneys, Title, Real Estate & all Industry Professionals. Membership is an individual membership and runs from January 1st through December 31st. Membership in addition to the many benefits which can be found on our member benefits page, provides the mortgage professional with discounts to state conferences, conventions, education programs, networking functions & workshop seminars in all 4 regions of NYS.
Two Ways to Join
1. Online by completing the online registration below or by check pay mail in.
2. Mail In application with check payment (select one of the three links to the pdf mail in form that applies)
1. Members may renew their annual dues on or before December 31st.
2. A grace period of 30 days will go into effect.
3. Dues not renewed within the grace period will automatically cancel out your membership and put you into a lapse state.
4. Once your membership has cancelled you will no longer be able to log in and pay your invoice. You would then need to reapply for membership and pay a $25 application fee.
5. To renew, log in on our website before the grace period expiration with your username (email address) and password and view your profile. You will be able to view any open invoices, renew your dues and print all activity you have had with the NYAMB for your records.
Membership Policy: no refunds or credits are issued. Returned checks are subject to additional administrative and bank fees. Membership applications will not be processed if received incomplete or without check payment Membership dues received between January – July 31st are for the current fiscal year. Membership dues received between August 1st – December 31st will be deferred dues for the follow fiscal year (giving the member 16 months of membership). Memberships are annual and expire on December 31st. All memberships are for New York (NYAMB). We encourage all members to join NAMB directly at www.namb.org.
Disclaimer: Membership dues are not deductible as a charitable contribution for Federal income tax purposes, but may be partially deductible as a business expense. It is estimated that 35% your NYAMB are not deductible because they are related to lobbying activities on behalf of the members.
Questions: all questions pertaining to Membership must be sent in writing to the NYAMB headquarters office or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your support!
Once you have completed the on-line application with payment you will receive an auto generated email confirmation. This is your official receipt for your annual dues.
Please be sure to TYPE your ALL your contact information EXACTLY how you wish it to appear in our on line directory (case sensative). You can upload your headshot, short bio, and company logo as well.